• January 29: The Troup Democrats will meet at 6;00 on Monday, January 29th at the Griggs Recreation Center on Glenn Robertson Drive in LaGrange.
• Mondays: The “Movers and Shakers” Line Dance class will be held at Springfield Baptist Church/Hogansville, GA on Mondays at 6pm to 7pm. Class is free.
• February 17: North Columbus-LaGrange District Christian Board of Education will be hosting a Women’s Conference Saturday at 9:30pm-3pm St. Paul CME Church. 3345 Flint Hill Hwy. (GA 85). Shiloh, GA 31826 Faith, Health, & Finances. Registration – $15.00 per person. Vendors On Site & Lunch served. Contact Person – Marianne Acee – 706-9778136.
• AA Meeting times at Self Help Harbor, 909 Stonewall
Street, LaGrange. Saturday-8am, 10:30 a.m. (Women’s), 1p.m., 7p.m.; Sunday- 10 a.m., 6p.m., 8p.m.; Monday
& Friday- Noon, 6p.m., 8p.m.; Wednesday-also has a8 a.m. meeting. For additional information please call, 706884-6993.
• Every Monday: The Optimist Club of LaGrange meets for lunch every Monday at noon at the Mike Daniel
Recreation Center. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about. We are always looking for new members! For more information contact Natalie Phillips, (706) 883-6138.
• Every Monday: Al-Anon-7:00 p.m. at Dallas-Dodd
Presbyterian Church, 1244 Wares Cross Road, LaGrange.
• Every Tuesday: LaGrange Lions Club meets every
Tuesday at noon at the Highland Country Club. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about. We are always looking for new members!
• Every Tuesday & Wednesday: No matter what your problem with food- compulsive undereating, overeating, undereating, food addiction, anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, purging by vomiting or laxative use, or overexercising. There is asolution. You are not alone anymore!!! The meetings has no cost or dues. It will take place at First
Baptist on the Square Church Street on Tuesday at 7:15 pm and Wednesday at 1pm. For information call: 706884-9925
• Every Tuesday and Friday: Oil Painting Classes: From 12 to 4p.m. at the Active Life Senior Center, 140 Ragland
Street, LaGrange, GA. Beginners or advanced are welcome. Open to all adults, 55 and over. For additional information contact Donna Bailey 706-884-6998.
• Every Wednesday: Preschool Story Time at LaGrange
Memorial Library at 10:30 a.m. Enjoy stories, fingerplays, songs and acraft.
• Every Thursday: Kiwanis Club meets every Thursday at noon at the Highland Country Club. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about.