• December 23rd: Eastside Baptist Church, 1016 Mason Street, LaGrange, GA 30240, will have its Annual Youth Christmas Program at 6:00pm.
• December 31st: The Valley Grove Missionary Baptist Church, 126 Grady Street, LaGrange, Georgia will have New Years Service on Friday, December 31, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.
• December 31st: Eastside Baptist Church, 1016 Mason Street. Watch Night Service at 6:00 pm – Speaker: Rev. W.L. Booker.
• Living In The Word: Tune in every Saturday with Evangelist Craig Marshall at 11:30 a.m. on WOAK 90.9 FM.
• Lighthouse Worship Center: located at 1301 Washington Street, LaGrange, GA 30240. Come on out and experience a little bit of heaven on earth. We will have a time or worship and praise, we will then sit back and here what God as for you and me. During this time we need to hear from God and He is moving at Lighthouse. So come and bring your entire family and let’s see what God has for us. Come Experience the Difference! You can also follow us at Home Page or for more information you may call us at 706-298-9072. This is Pastor Paul saying I will be looking for you on Sunday. Sunday morning service 11:00 AM.
• Open Range Cowboy Church: located at the 6000 block of Mooty Bridge Road (Hwy 219) and Owensbyville Road, LaGrange. ORCC invites everyone to try a new type of church experience. Service is held every Tuesday at 7 p.m. and every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. ORCC is open to everyone – come as you are. Check us out on Facebook or call Preacher Mike 706-333-1281 for more information.
• Prospect Church: 4131 Hwy. 34 West, Franklin, GA. Pastor Brandon Brooks and our church family invite you to worship and see what God is doing at Prospect. Prospect Church is a place of Help, Hope, and Restoration. Sunday School 10 a.m., Worship Service and Children’s Church at 11 a.m., Wednesday night Bible Study, Children’s Church, and Student Ministry at 6:30 p.m. Located on Hwy. 34 West in Franklin. Call 706-675-3655 for further information, or go to www.theprospect church.com.
• Refuge Church: 1605 Vernon Road, Suite 2600 (Lower Level), LaGrange. Come be a part of Refuge Church. We intend to make church a refuge, a safe and authentic place. For people to face life’s tough issues so they can grow both emotionally and spiritually in a relationship focused on God through worshipping Him (Connect), serving and loving one another (Grow), sharing Him with others (Go) and giving Him our lives (Give). www.refugelagrange.com.
_tZÜtÇzx [ÉÅx VxÇàxÜ