• Union Chapel United Methodist Church, 1098 Hammett Road, LaGrange, GA 30241 has Sunday School the first, third, and fifth Sundays at 8:00am. Morning Worship is held the first, third, and fifth Sundays at 9:00am. Bible Study is every Wednesday at 7:00pm. Pastor: Walter R. McMullen, phone: 706416-0598.
•Ward’s Chapel CME Church: Located at 140 North Street, Thomastown Community, LaGrange, invites you to regular Worship Services held each 1st and 3rd Sunday’s. Sunday School at 9:45 a.m. and Church at 11:00 a.m.
• Bilal Ibn Rabah-Islamic Center of LaGrange: In the name of Allah, the Merciful Benefactor, Merciful Redeemer, As-Salaam Alaikum (Peace be upon you). Please join us for worship. Jumah Prayer: Every Friday at 2:00 p.m. till 3:00 p.m., Sunday Worship 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. The Public is Welcome! Location: 120 Hamilton Road, LaGrange, for additional information, please call Imam: David Hammett at 706-416-7955.
• Broadcast your church service for FREE on ‘His Voice Internet Radio’ 24/7.Simply record your sermon on a CD and drop it off or give us a call for more help at 706-2989053. Helping you preach the Gospel to the entire world.
• Church of God of the Union Assembly: Bible Study conducted by Brother Jim Harmon every Friday at 7 p.m., 2170 West Point Road, Suite 5, next door to Fox’s Pizza. For more information call 706-675-1339.
• Dunson Baptist Church: Join us in welcoming our pastor, Kenneth and Pamela Cole and son, Kyle at Dunson Baptist Church, 5 Barnard Avenue, LaGrange. We welcome their leadership as they have many years of proven leadership in the Troup County Baptist Association. We are a Bible-believing fellowship that believes the Bible is the infallible word of God. We invite you to visit with us. Our times of service are as follows: Sunday School at 9:45 AM, Sunday Morning Worship at 11 AM, Sunday Evening Worship at 6 PM, and Wednesday Bible Study and Prayer Service at 6 PM. If you work Sunday mornings and are unable to attend church, please take the opportunity to worship with us on Sunday evenings.
• Eastside Baptist Church, 1016 Mason Street, LaGrange, have weekly services. Sunday School is at 9 am, Morning Worship is at 10 am, and Bible Study is Tuesday night at 7 pm. “Come worship with us at Eastside Baptist Church, where the ‘Son’ rises and the glorious light of knowledge shines brightly through the teachings of the word of God. Like us on facebook @East Side Baptist Church.
• God’s Bread Basket: Hogansville residents who are in need of groceries can visit ‘God’s Bread Basket,’ located behind the Hogansville Senior Center. It is open 9 a.m. to 12 noon every Thursday and the second Saturday of each month. The Bread Basket is sponsored by the Hogansville Ministerial Association, local churches and the people of Hogansville.