• February 2nd at 12:00 pm: Make your plans now. Debbie and Randy Ogle will present a delightful musical program for TLC (Thursday Lunch Club) following a delicious served at the table lunch.
• February 19th: Eastside Baptist Church, 1016 Mason Street, LaGrange, will have their Pastor’s 2nd Anniversary for Pastor and Sister M.T. Siggers on Sunday, February 19. The guest speaker will be Rev. Anthony H. Shealy, Sr., Senior Pastor at Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Loachapoka, Alabama at 3 pm.
• Louise United Methodist Church, 1189 Hines Road, LaGrange, GA, will have a Bible Study from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Every Sunday Worship service every 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th Sunday at 11:00 a.m. and on the 3rd Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. with Pastor, Rev. Jairo Gay.
• Open Range Cowboy Church: located at the 6000 block of Mooty Bridge Road (Hwy 219) and Owensbyville Road, LaGrange. ORCC invites everyone to try a new type of church experience. Service is held every Tuesday at 7 p.m. and every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. ORCC is open to everyone – come as you are. Check us out on Facebook or call Preacher Mike 706-333-1281 for more information.
• Power of Faith Ministries, 1401 1st, Lanett, AL 36863, Praise & Worship service every Sunday at 945 est. Bible study every Wednesday at 7:00pm eat. Anointed by Faith Ministries, 129 Sunset Street, LaGrange, Ga, Praise & Worship every Sunday at 1130 est. Bible study every Tuesday at 7:00 pm est. Pastor Tifton Dobbs and church family invites everyone.
• Prospect Church: 4131 Hwy. 34 West, Franklin, GA. Pastor Brandon Brooks and our church family invite you to worship and see what God is doing at Prospect. Prospect Church is a place of Help, Hope, and Restoration. Sunday School 10 a.m., Worship Service and Children’s Church at 11 a.m., Wednesday night Bible Study, Children’s Church, and Student Ministry at 6:30 p.m. Located on Hwy. 34 West in Franklin. Call 706-675-3655 for further information, or go to www.theprospectchurch. com.
• Refuge Church: 1605 Vernon Road, Suite 2600 (Lower Level), LaGrange. Come be a part of Refuge Church. We intend to make church a refuge, a safe and authentic place. For people to face life’s tough issues so they can grow both emotionally and spiritually in a relationship focused on God through worshipping Him (Connect), serving and loving one another (Grow), sharing Him with others (Go) and giving Him our lives (Give). www.refugelagrange.com.