• February 12th: The West Georgia Council of Christian African-American Women Annual Community-wide Black History Program & “Heart Health” Awareness on Sunday, February 12 at 4:00 pm at First Baptist Church on Fannin Street. They are asking everyone to wear red. National Theme: “The Crisis in Black Education”. On program is CM Chivers Choir and Young Voices Liturgical Ministries.
• February 19th: Eastside Baptist Church, 1016 Mason Street, LaGrange, will have their Pastor’s 2nd Anniversary for Pastor and Sister M.T. Siggers on Sunday, February 19. The guest speaker will be Rev. Anthony H. Shealy, Sr., Senior Pastor at Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Loachapoka, Alabama at 3 pm.
• Shalom Assembly in Mashiach: Shabbat/ Sabbath studies starting at 12 p.m. every Saturday. Scriptural study in the Ancient Hebrew clothing closet. Location: Colonial Building, 119 Ridley Avenue, Suite 101. For further information please call 706-402-5777.
• Anointed by Faith Ministries, 129 Sunset Street, LaGrange, Ga. has Bible Study every Tuesday at 7pm est. and Sunday worship service every Sunday at 11:45 am est. .
• Bilal Ibn Rabah-Islamic Center of La-Grange: In the name of Allah, the Merciful Benefactor, Merciful Redeemer, As-Salaam Alaikum (Peace be upon you). Please join us for worship. Jumah Prayer: Every Friday at 2:00 p.m. till 3:00 p.m., Sunday Worship 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. The Public is Welcome! Location: 120 Hamilton Road, LaGrange, for additional information, please call Imam: David Hammett at 706-416-7955.
• Broadcast your church service for FREE on ‘His Voice Internet Radio’ 24/7. Simply record your sermon on a CD and drop it off or give us a call for more help at 706-2989053. Helping you preach the Gospel to the entire world.
• Church of God of the Union Assembly: Bible Study conducted by Brother Jim Harmon every Friday at 7 p.m., 2170 West Point Road, Suite 5, next door to Fox’s Pizza. For more information call 706-675-1339.
• Dunson Baptist Church: Join us in welcoming our pastor, Kenneth and Pamela Cole and son, Kyle at Dunson Baptist Church, 5 Barnard Ave. LaGrange. We welcome their leadership as they have many years of proven leadership in the Troup County Baptist Association. We are a Bible-believing fellowship that believes the Bible is the infallible word of God. We invite you to visit with us. Our times of service are as follows: Sunday School at 9:45 AM, Sunday Morning Worship at 11 AM, Sunday Evening Worship at 6 PM, and Wednesday Bible Study and Prayer Service at 6 PM. If you work Sunday mornings and are unable to attend church, please take the opportunity to worship with us on Sunday evenings.