• May 25: Men’s Luncheon on Thursday at noon in the New Life Building of First Baptist Church on the Square. Speaker: Dr. Hope Taylor, President of International Leadership Embassy in Washington, DC, and formerly of LaGrange. Cost is $7.00 paid at the door. Reservations made by calling the church at (706) 884-5631 by Monday, May 22.
• May 28: You are cordially invited to help us celebrate our ushers anniversary Sunday at 2:30pm. At Welcome baptist Church Red Line Community, Pastor J.R. Ware. Guest Speaker: Bishop Donald Lancaster – Living By Faith Worship Center, West point Road.
• June 13th: Family Prayer Mission Ministry will be hosting a Charismatic Healing Service with Mass and Adoration at St. Anne Catholic Church on Tuesday, June 13th from 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. The service will be led by an Evangelist, Fr. Dominic V from India, who is gifted in deliverance and healing. There will be anointing prayer and laying of hands on the sick. The service will be followed by a light supper of sandwiches. For more information, please call Feby Francis at (706) 332-4242.
• Louise United Methodist Church, 1189 Hines Road, LaGrange, GA, will have a Bible Study from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Every Sunday Worship service every 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th Sunday at 11:00 a.m. and on the 3rd Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. with Pastor, Rev. Jairo Gay.
• Open Range Cowboy Church: located at the 6000 block of Mooty Bridge Road (Hwy 219) and Owensbyville Road, LaGrange. ORCC invites everyone to try a new type of church experience. Service is held every Tuesday at 7 p.m. and every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. ORCC is open to everyone – come as you are. Check us out on Facebook or call Preacher Mike 706-333-1281 for more information.
• Shalom Assembly in Mashiach: Shabbat/ Sabbath studies starting at 12 p.m. every Saturday. Scriptural study in the Ancient Hebrew clothing closet. Location: Colonial Building, 119 Ridley Avenue, Suite 101. For further information please call 706-402-5777.