During their July meeting, the Troup County Crime Stoppers approved four rewards that led to the arrest of wanted suspects. These rewards were not specifically previously offered, but Crime Stopper Board Members elected to award the anonymous tipsters at the request of Law Enforcement.
When tipsters call the Crime Stopper hotline, they are given a caller code so they can anonymously later pick up any potential rewards from Suntrust Bank. These caller codes are published so that the tipsters can know their reward was approved. All they have to do then is give the bank with the caller code and another secret code given to them when they initially provided the tip, in order to pick up the cash reward.
The following rewards were approved during the Thursday June 6 meeting:
• Caller Code 19988 for $100
• Caller Code 19989 for $50
• Caller Code 20012 for $100
• Caller Code 20057 for $100.
The Troup County Crime Stoppers also have several outstanding rewards issued:
• Possible Reward of $500 for information leading to the arrest of the unknown suspect who shot a 17-year-old male at the William Griegs Recreation Center.
• Possible Reward of $500 for information leading to the arrest of suspect( s) responsible for the January 28-29, 2016 Burglary of Sonny’s Restaurant.
• Possible Reward of $500 for information leading to the arrest for the shooting of Tobias Ogletree at the former Good Times Bar & Grill on Hogansville Road on August 23, 2015.
• Possible Reward of $200 for information leading to the arrest of illegal off-road dirt bike riders operating on the public streets or roadways.
• Possible Reward of $1,000 is being offered for any information leading to an arrest in the murder of William Kent Adams on APRIL 15, 2003 in the 600 block of Ridley Avenue in LaGrange.
In anyone has any information on these incidents, please call the Troup County CrimeStoppersat706-812-1000.