Club meets every Thursday at noon at the Highland Country Club. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about.
• Every Thursday: Celebrate Recovery (a self help program for anyone with hurts, habits, hangups). Join us every Thursday evening… dinner served 6pm, if you wish, followed by program 6:30-8pm. Held in the First Baptist Church on the Square’s Family Life Center Chapel Enter where you see the black canopy on Church St. For additional information, call First Baptist Church office at (706) 884-5631.
•Ballroom Dance Lessons are held weekly at The Active Life in LaGrange from 7p–8p. $100.percouple for a 5 – week session. The next session will begin Thursday, Aug. 30th. For more information contact Cody Wayne Foote at 334663-2408.
• Springfield Baptist Church/Hogansville, Georgia will host annual Homecoming Worship starting August 26-11 a.m. with Pastor Reginald Wade delivering message/3 p.m.Pastor Robert Taylor (Shiloh Baptist Church/Jonesboro, Ga)/Revival starts 7 p.m. nightly/ Guest Speakers:Monday -Pastor Harkness/Dent Chapel AME Church, Newnan, Ga; Tuesday, Pastor TaMarkus Cook/St. Smyrna Baptist Church,Newnan,Ga;Wednesday, Pastor Christopher Evans/Destiny Worship Center International, Hogansville, GA.Join us for this spirit-filled week. Pastor Reginald Wade is the Senior Pastor.
•Mondays: The “Movers and Shakers” Line Dance class will be held at Springfield Baptist Church/Hogansville, GA on Mondays at 6pm to 7pm. Class is free.
• AA Meeting times at Self Help Harbor, 909 Stonewall Street, LaGrange. Saturday- 8 am, 10:30 a.m. ( Women’s), 1 p.m., 7 p.m.; Sunday- 10 a.m., 6 p.m., 8 p.m.; Monday & Friday-Noon, 6 p.m., 8 p.m.; Wednesday-also has a 8 a.m. meeting. For additional information please call, 706-884-6993.
• Every Monday: The Optimist Club of LaGrange meets for lunch every Monday at noon at the Mike Daniel Recreation Center. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about. We are always looking for new members! For more information contact Natalie Phillips, (706) 883-6138.
• Every Monday: Al-Anon-7:00 p.m. at Dallas-Dodd Presbyterian Church, 1244 Wares Cross Road, La- Grange.
• Every Tuesday: La-Grange Lions Club meets every Tuesday at noon at the Highland Country Club. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about. We are always looking for new members!
•Every Tuesday & Wednesday: No matter what your problem with food- compulsive undereating, overeating, undereating, food addiction, anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, purging by vomiting or laxative use, or overexercising. There is a solution. You are not alone anymore!!! The meetings has no cost or dues. It will take place at First Baptist on the Square Church Street on Tuesday at 7:15 pm and Wednesday at 1 pm. For information call: 706-884-9925
• Every Tuesday and Friday: Oil Painting Classes: From 12 to 4 p.m. at the Active Life Senior Center, 140 Ragland Street, La-Grange, GA. Beginners or advanced are welcome. Open to all adults, 55 and over. For additional information contact Donna Bailey 706-884-6998.
• Every Wednesday: Preschool Story Time at La-Grange Memorial Library at 10:30 a.m. Enjoy stories, fingerplays, songs and a craft.
• Every Thursday: Kiwanis