• January 23: The LaGrange Police Department will be hosting aCitizens Police Academy at the LaGrange Police Department Training Center at 376 Aerotron Parkway, starting on Tuesday from 6:00pm to 8:30pm. The academy will run for ten weeks, ending with graduation on March 27th 2018. *All Applications to participate must be completed by Friday January 19th 2018. Application forms can be obtained at the LaGrange Police Department front desk, LPD Facebook page, City of
LaGrange website or by emailing: [email protected] org.
• AA Meeting times at Self Help Harbor, 909 Stonewall
Street, LaGrange. Saturday-8am, 10:30 a.m. (Women’s), 1p.m., 7p.m.; Sunday- 10 a.m., 6p.m., 8p.m.; Monday
& Friday- Noon, 6p.m., 8p.m.; Wednesday-also has a8 a.m. meeting. For additional information please call, 706884-6993.
• Every Monday: The Optimist Club of LaGrange meets for lunch every Monday at noon at the Mike Daniel
Recreation Center. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about. We are always looking for new members! For more information contact Natalie
Phillips, (706) 883-6138.
• Every Monday: Al-Anon-7:00 p.m. at Dallas-Dodd
Presbyterian Church, 1244 Wares Cross Road, LaGrange.
• Every Tuesday: LaGrange Lions Club meets every
Tuesday at noon at the Highland Country Club. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about. We are always looking for new members!
• Every Tuesday & Wednesday: No matter what your problem with food- compulsive undereating, overeating, undereating, food addiction, anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, purging by vomiting or laxative use, or overexercising. There is asolution. You are not alone anymore!!! The meetings has no cost or dues. It will take place at First
Baptist on the Square Church Street on Tuesday at 7:15 pm and Wednesday at 1pm. For information call: 706884-9925
• Every Tuesday and Friday: Oil Painting Classes: From 12 to 4p.m. at the Active Life Senior Center, 140 Ragland
Street, LaGrange, GA. Beginners or advanced are welcome. Open to all adults, 55 and over. For additional information contact Donna Bailey 706-884-6998.
• Every Wednesday: Preschool Story Time at LaGrange
Memorial Library at 10:30 a.m. Enjoy stories, fingerplays, songs and acraft.
• Every Thursday: Kiwanis Club meets every Thursday at noon at the Highland Country Club. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about.