•December 15, 201
Come Dance with Us!
Christmas Dinner Dance The Active Life Center
140 Ragland St.
December 15, 7:00 – 10:00 PM
Featuring: Roger Hammett, Jimmy Smith,
& “New River Band”.
Adults of all ages. Bring a side/dessert.
Door Prizes. Free Christmas Pictures.
Al-Anon-7:00 p.m. at
Dallas-Dodd Presbyterian Church,
1244 Wares Cross Road, LaGrange.
•The “Movers and Shakers”
Line Dance class will be held at
Springfield Baptist Church / Hogansville, GA on
Mondays at 6pm to 7pm. Class is free.
•The Optimist Club of LaGrange meets for lunch every Monday at noon at the Mike Daniel Recreation Center. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about. We are always
looking for new members! For more information contact Natalie Phillips, (706) 883-6138
• Every Tuesday: LaGrange Lions Club meets every Tuesday at noon at the Highland Country Club. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about. We are always looking for new members!
• Every Wednesday: Preschool Story Time at LaGrange Memorial Library at 10:30 a.m. Enjoy stories, fingerplays, songs and a craft.
• Eating Disorder – 12 Step Support Group OA, First Baptist Baptist on the Square Wednesday: 1:08 pm, Room 108 Phone: 706-594-7145
• Every Thursday: Celebrate Recovery (a self help program for anyone with hurts, habits, hangups). Join us every Thursday evening… dinner served 6pm, if you wish, followed by program 6:30-8pm. Held in the First Baptist Church on the Square’s Family Life Center Chapel. Enter where you see the black canopy on Church St. For additional information, call
First Baptist Church office at (706) 884-5631.
• Kiwanis Club meets every Thursday at noon at the Highland Country Club. We would love for anyone to come out and see what we are all about.
• Every Tuesday & Wednesday: No matter what your problem with food-compulsive undereating, overeating, food addiction, anorexia, bulimia, binge eating,purging by vomiting or laxative use,
or overexercising. There is a solution. You are not alone anymore!!! The meetings has no cost or dues. It will take place at First Baptist on the Square Church Street on Tuesday at 7:15 pm and Wednesday at 1 pm. For information call: 706-884-9925.
• Every Tuesday and Friday: Oil Painting Classes: From 12 to 4 p.m. at the Active Life Senior Center, 140 Ragland Street, LaGrange, GA. Beginners or advanced are welcome. Open to all adults, 55 and over. For additional information contact Donna Bailey 706-884-6998.
• The Active Life at 140 Ragland Street offers many different types of activities for Adults 55+. Any class offered after 5:00 pm is open to Adults of All Ages.
Monday: 1 pm Beginners Line Dance Lessons.
Tuesday: 2:30 pm Pickle ball. 5:45 pm Beginners Line Dance Lessons. 7 pm Advanced Line Dance Lessons.
Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. Beginners Line Dance Lessons.
1 pm Intermediate Line Dance Lessons.
Thursday: 1 pm Advanced Line Dance Lessons.
7 pm – 8 pm Ballroom Dance lessons. The cost for the lessons is $100 per couple for a 5-week session (new class begins 11/29/18).
Friday: 1pm Chair Volleyball.
Second Friday of the month: 8 pm – 10 pm Ballroom Dance. The cost is $20.00 per couple and includes a complimentary dance lesson that begins at 7 pm.
Third Saturday of the month: 7 pm – 10 pm Country Music Dance. The cost is $6.00 per person.